Hi, glad to see you here! :)
Are you an experienced iOS developer excited about working with designers and other engineers to imagine, build, and launch products and features that will have immediate impact to our products and clients businesses? Can you balance rapid prototyping? Do you want to have ownership of a substantial part of a complex, growing ecosystem? Do you want to build applications that deliver value across phones, tablets and wearables? If so, come join our team at Intellex!
You are welcome to join us if you...
- Have a "Can-do” attitude
- Like working with the latest technologies
- Execute when given tasks / deadlines
- Have a global understanding of the technology ecosystem
- Know how to choose the right tool for the right job
- Enjoy problem solving by utilizing past solutions as well as discovering new keys for success
- Take charge to automate something
- Try to automate something even if it seems like Mission: Impossible
- Love to give and receive feedback on design decisions
- Love collaborating with others to discover the best solution
- Experience with Swift
- Intermediate level skills in Objective-C
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms
- Experience with Apple certificates and provisioning profiles
- Experience with the challenges of syncing client and server data
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping into an existing architecture
- Familiarity with test-driven development and rapid release cycles
- Experience with apps that involve media delivery and synchronized communication - chat, streaming, etc.
- Any apps on the App Store is a definite plus
- Active GitHub and other personal projects is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
When applying, please tell us a little bit more about you and your experience and how do you think you can fit in the team. CVs only is great for companies that only hire a resources.
For more info and your applications send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
If this job is not for you, but you know somebody you think would be a great fit, please share this with them.